You realize that it’s time for your marriage to end and you’re ready to start a new chapter in your life. You are both reasonable and you don’t want to end up in court and become enemies. You realize an amicable and fair divorce is best for
you, your children and your finances. But you don’t know where to start or maybe talking about money is something you were never able to do as a couple. You want a third party that is knowledgeable about finances and that can affordably
help you through the process so both parties can see and understand what is reasonable and fair. I want to help you divorce affordably, and you can divorce without an attorney and with a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst.
- Step One: I conduct a free introductory conversation with both spouses so I can determine if my process will work for you.
- Step Two: We have a consultation meeting where I learn more about you and your family, we go over your goals, and I answer your questions. Here I will provide you with a list of all the documents you will need to gather.
- Step Three: You download your financial data into my secure, online storage.
- Step Four: I review your financial data and input it into my financial software. Once that I done, I perform the analysis and come up with a financial settlement solution as a starting point that we will go over in our next meeting.
- Step Five: We will hold a 2-3 hour joint mediation session where we will go over your assets and debts and the proposed budgets for each spouse and the children as well as various scenarios and settlement solutions that might work
for you. I will help you amicably negotiate until a settlement that is right for you is reached. If needed, additional mediation sessions will be scheduled.
- Step Six: I will create a Summary of Meetings outlining your settlement and then refer you to an attorney who can affordably prepare and file the necessary court papers, or you can file on your own.